Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Specific~

Hellohellohello!!

Yes, it's spring break for the middle school here, so I am super bored and updating my blog!

I will be posting more videos soon, don't fret!

Anyway, I am going to list the items I use to school every day, as well as pictures of these makeup products.







  • Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream *All Day Strong*-Amazon (Got mine from Korea, cheaper there, but in America they're-) -$58 each (I have 3)
  • "They're Real" Mascara from Benefit- #1 Sephora Seller- ($10-$23) Small-Large
  • Aeropostale "Cherry lip gloss"- (Aeropostale) -$2-6
  • Revlon ColorStay Medium Concealer $10 (CVS)
  • Clinique High Lengths Mascara (Optional)- $19 (Sephora)
  • Sephora Midnight Black Nano Eyeliner- $7 (Obviously Sephora)
  • Regular Drugstore Brush- ??? (Can find in any drug store)
  • Revlon's "Extra Curl Lash Curler"- $5.29 (Drugstore) 
           This totals up to $236.29. Wow...I should stop spending (If the brush as five dollars, which it probably wasn't.)


You can use much cheaper makeup brands. For really REALLY big beginners, I reccomend

PRESTIGE makeup

or

ESPECIALLY!!!!!!!!! ----------> NYC makeup.

NYC is the best- you can buy it at CVS, and an eyeliner only costs, like, $2!!!!

Like seriously, buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment