Yes, it's spring break for the middle school here, so I am super bored and updating my blog!
I will be posting more videos soon, don't fret!
Anyway, I am going to list the items I use to school every day, as well as pictures of these makeup products.
- Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream *All Day Strong*-Amazon (Got mine from Korea, cheaper there, but in America they're-) -$58 each (I have 3)
- "They're Real" Mascara from Benefit- #1 Sephora Seller- ($10-$23) Small-Large
- Aeropostale "Cherry lip gloss"- (Aeropostale) -$2-6
- Revlon ColorStay Medium Concealer $10 (CVS)
- Clinique High Lengths Mascara (Optional)- $19 (Sephora)
- Sephora Midnight Black Nano Eyeliner- $7 (Obviously Sephora)
- Regular Drugstore Brush- ??? (Can find in any drug store)
- Revlon's "Extra Curl Lash Curler"- $5.29 (Drugstore)
You can use much cheaper makeup brands. For really REALLY big beginners, I reccomend
ESPECIALLY!!!!!!!!! ----------> NYC makeup.
NYC is the best- you can buy it at CVS, and an eyeliner only costs, like, $2!!!!
Like seriously, buy it.