Monday, July 22, 2013

#TransformationTuesday

Ya I know it's not Tuesday yet, and for my followers who follow me on instagram you know what's coming...

What I USED to look like vs. what I look like now!!!!


Yes my pic has a filter but no editing. So don't hate!

I swear that was me in 3rd grade and this is me in 8th grade. #whocutmyhair lol....

Yes this is a pic of me today. And yes I filtered and photoshopped my blemishes out because I honestly usually look like this and barely have break outs. Durrrr
#don'tjudge
This is all me now. Except for the one taken today none of them are edited, just filtered.

#differentanglesmakeeverythingbetter

Yes and this is me in 4th grade:

See my name? I swear I will go into hiding if this gets out anywhere... but you know, I already put it out. #yolo

Ughhh that's so old

anyway.....
Believe it or not this selfie was at the beginning of 6th grade. I swear if my mom takes me to that terrible hair salon again I will take a knife to my back. Because I specifically requested to have my hair COMPLETELY CHOPPED OFF LIKE A GUYS

and this is what that woman said:
"Honey, you'd look so ugly with that haircut!"
I was like, woman I tell you how to cut my hair, I pay you, and we both walk away happy.
But....she cut my hair not guys, but not even a girls.
IT LOOKED LIKE A FREAKING SHMAN'S HAIR.
I smiled for the sake of a pic.
BUT LOOK HOW MISERABLE I REALLY WAS.
I haven't cut my hair since and I'm so glad. It's past my chest now and I am loving it~
I basically had to cut it because my sister said I looked terrible with long hair....
WHICH I DISAGREE because although I'm NOT very pretty
I look WORSE with short hair.
End of entry.
I will upload a vid soon. YAY I CAUGHT UP NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment