Monday, July 22, 2013

Schools Out~

Holy, I haven't updated in like 2 months.
Anyway....
this post will be like 1 month old.

Ok it's supposed to be on the last day of school...

But summer happened...

and... you know the rest of the story.

So my outift of the last day of school was....



Yes, I know... soooo tumblrrrrr

Anyway, our school allowed us to just basically 'skip' class and go to any class we wanted as long as we were in a class...I skipped a few classes like math and english.

4th period is science and this is what I see....

A COUPLES WHITEBOARD from the COUPLES of this year!!!!!

I tried to take a nice picture and this was the best one since I couldn't back up too much... then my friend PHOTOBOMBED. God...
I'm not going to post it because I don't know if he'd appreciate being on my blog? But use your imagination.....

My friend took a nice picture of me doing a split during gym class because we totally ditched it....
Great photo... but what you DIDN'T see was the moments before the photo was taken. FML lol.



Yes, I banged my knee really hard trying to take this picture. LOLLLL
My boo and me <3 although that was my bad side for the camera still love this girl <3 her youtube channel is a makeup one just like mine! JessyYee8321! Go subscribe <333333
Last photo for this entry and then PEACE I'M OUT

I'll try to upload a video I've been editing later! TOODLESSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment