Saturday, June 15, 2013

Going out to meet a friend~

Hey guys!!! So today my friend from Holland who I haven't seen for a year came to America for a short while... I missed her so freaking much, you don't understand I was like crying the whole day. So this was my outfit when I went to see her:





Yes, I camwhored alot....
We ate at Winberie's with a couple other of our friends and we went to Red Mango for a healthy dessert afterwards. At Winberie's I had a Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms, cucumbers, lemons, and mashed potatoes. Yummy! I didn't camwhore there... I didn't turn on my phone because my friends and I were so busy laughing at jokes, but we did take pictures on the way home, I'll upload one at the end. I started doing switch leaps across the road and I felt like I was out of my body and watching myself do these things...it was like a deja vu as well. That was weird. Anyway, we arrived at my friend's house and we used iPads, iPhones, androids, etc for fun and we recreated each other on Hair Salon 2. I swear you should try it it actually kills time. Anyway, here's an after the fact picture (Guntor!!!)


Yessss I look totally beat. I was like on a sugar rush today, that's why. Anyway, here's some photos with her. She's really short...and her feet are like a size 2. BTW her face is so small I think I might photo shop my shapeless ugly face to vaguely match hers wth. Why are Netherlands people faces so petite.


I have no idea why its upside down... I can't change it its normal on my computer though lol



No comments:

Post a Comment