Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Piercings~

Hey guys, Luvvy here. Today's post will be about...

TADAAAA

Piercings.

I was inspired to make this post... by myself... forever alone. No jk but seriously. I pierced my second piercings on my ears today.... by myself. Woohoo!!!

'
I pierced it with a needle and this was taken directly after I pierced it, so its very hard to see.... but look closely!!!
After this experience, I DO NOT recommend piercing your ears at home...just terrible... it hurts sooo much. There's three popping noises as you insert the needle through your ear... and before it comes out the back is the worst part. It hurts so bad.
You can pierce it by yourself by taking a needle, a soft, piercable object like a wine cork or something, a silver or gold earring, an ice pack or a numbing gel, and alcohol. 
You take the alcohol and set the needle in it for minimum 10 seconds, and while that's going on you can wash your hands~
Then take the alcohol and a cotton swab and clean your ear.
Take a pen and draw a dot where you want your ear hole to be...
Take the icepack and ICE IT LIKE CRAZY TILL YOU CAN'T FEEL YOUR EAR
Then take the needle and slowly stick it through your ear. Don't freak out if there are popping noises....... then take it out from the cork at the back of your ear and slide it through. Take your earring and slide it through, then take earring solution or salt water to clean it everyday. Make sure to twist them.
I might just get it re-done at a professional... its swelling up like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment